2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide/driver
Hotel Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
we meet up around Kampala at the agreed time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dark Hills Uganda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 day Kampala city tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 day Kampala city tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 day Kampala city tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 day Kampala city tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 day Kampala city tour
3 hours 41 minutes
1 day 8 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKampala4WD Tours - KigaliSporting Events - KigaliOvernight Tours - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliExtreme - Kigali4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiOvernight Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaCategory