Are you interested in?
14 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
16 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking driver/guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKamakura Station, 1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
Return DetailsKamakura Station, 1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and over
- Please note that you are can join a tour anytime between 9:30am to 5:30pm on the day of reservation
- Child rate (age 5 years or under) applies only when children sit on an adult’s lap without occupying a seat
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (age 5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on an adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and it is sometimes more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available on the date of the tour with an English-speaking guide if not booked in advance. Those customers who do not purchase an additional rickshaw at the time of booking cannot be guaranteed availability.
- Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver, subject to availability; please ask for a driver who speaks your language at Departure Point
- Expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride a rickshaw
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Rickshaw Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Rickshaw Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Rickshaw Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6808P4