6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Spend a day immersed in Sri Lanka’s biodiversity on this private hiking tour with round-trip transport from accommodations in Kalutara or Wadduwa. Going with a guide means you can skip the stress of navigating the dense Sinharaja Rainforest, as well as see plants and animals difficult to spot without a trained eye. Lunch and bottled water are included for your convenience.
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
- Go with a guide who can navigate the park’s layout
- Learn about the rainforest’s diverse plants and wildlife
- Lunch, bottled water, and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Professional Trekking Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point• Tour Starts at 5.00 am or 6.00 am from the pick-up point
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara or Wadduwa.
Pick up at 5am or 6am at your preferable time
Return Details• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Sinharaja Rain Forest and the pick-up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 adults per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bentota Travel Mart
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64923P29