10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the natural beauty of Sri Lanka with a full-day trip to Udawalawe National Park from Kaluthara. Get picked up at your hotel and travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the national park. Join a Jeep safari to see wild elephants in their natural environment. Take in views of the Udawalawe Dam during the journey.
- See elephants in their natural environment
- Explore Udawalawe National Park with a Jeep safari tour
- Maximize time in Sri Lanka with a scenic day trip
- Round-trip transportation is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned Car/ Van /Bus
English Speaking Chauffeur
National Park fees
Jeep Service For Safari
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions to Udawalawe From Kaluthara?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions to Udawalawe From Kaluthara?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions to Udawalawe From Kaluthara?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions to Udawalawe From Kaluthara?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKalutara4WD Tours - BentotaUnique Experiences - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaExtreme - Bentota4WD Tours - ColomboUnique Experiences - ColomboSporting Events - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboSafaris - ColomboExtreme - Colombo4WD Tours - HikkaduwaUnique Experiences - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaExtreme - HikkaduwaCategory