7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup and drop-off.
Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English speaking chauffer guide.
All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
Entrance fees (National Museum and Gangarama Temple).
Meals where not specified.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Tips & Portages.
Other Services not mentioned above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Balapitiya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo City Tour from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo City Tour from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo City Tour from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo City Tour from Balapitiya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo City Tour from Balapitiya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKalutaraBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboFull-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory