1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Naberezhnaya Petra Velikogo, 1, Kaliningrad, Kaliningradskaya oblast', Russia, 236006
Departure Point: Kaliningrad, Petra Velikogo Embankment, 1.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily except Monday, Tuesday
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Museum Vessel ''Vityaz'' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Museum Vessel ''Vityaz'' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Museum Vessel ''Vityaz'' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Museum Vessel ''Vityaz'' Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursOvernight ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKaliningradCity Tours - GdanskOvernight Tours - GdanskWalking Tours - GdanskHistorical Tours - GdanskFull-day Tours - GdanskCity Tours - WarsawOvernight Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - VilniusOvernight Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusFull-day Tours - VilniusCategory