To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
10 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enter the colorful world of LEGOs with a Legoland Malaysia combo ticket that gets you all-day access to the theme park and water park. Private pickup and drop-off at your hotel saves time on the trip from Kuala Lumpur to Legoland Malaysia; you can just relax, nap, and enjoy the view en route to the family-friendly attraction, where you’ll find rides, shows, and activities for all ages.
- Legoland Malaysia combo ticket means full park access
- Travel to Legoland Malaysia in the comfort of a climate-controlled vehicle
- Pre-booking admission saves time upon arrival
- Enjoy the full day to explore Legoland Malaysia
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLegoland Malaysia, 7 Jalan Legoland, Johor Bahru 79250 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed
- Please be ready 15 minuets prior to your pick up time
- Please key in your hotel details during booking check out for hotel pick up arrangement.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Return Transfer from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksJohor BahruTheme Parks - JohorWater Parks - JohorAttractions & Museums - JohorTheme Parks - Sentosa IslandWater Parks - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandTheme Parks - MelakaWater Parks - MelakaAttractions & Museums - MelakaCategory