2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Binoculars
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point at the Respective Hotels Lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Junglewalla
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Watching Desaru Coast (vicinity)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Watching Desaru Coast (vicinity)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Watching Desaru Coast (vicinity)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Watching Desaru Coast (vicinity)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bird Watching Desaru Coast (vicinity)
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJohor BahruBus Tours - JohorNature and Wildlife - JohorEco Tours - JohorWalking Tours - JohorCategory