Explore our promoted experiences
- Private transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur
- Self-guided visit to Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Great for independent travelers
- Great for culture lovers
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Ride in comfort in your private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival in Ranakpur, have 1.5 hours to explore the Jain Temple on your own. It took 65 years to complete the intricate temple, which holds more than 1,400 marble pillars topped by high ceilings, domed cupolas, and detailed carvings.
After your time in the Jain Temple, your driver continues 2.5 hours to Udaipur where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel, the train station, or the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No shorts or sleeveless tops. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women who wish to enter the Ranakpur Jain Temple
- The duration of transfers is approximate depending on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unseen Tours and Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms