1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Best darjeeling tea of india (in Indian cooking)
Masala chai ( Tea with Indian species )
Tea prepare with Indian masala and cow milk
secrete recipe of Mother
This is best tea in winter for sour throat
Cauliflower coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Potato coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Chili coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Onion coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Caraway coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Bread coated in seasoned batter and deep fried
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Chunni Lal Jangid Khichiyon Ka Nohra Bagar Chowk, near Namdev Nohra, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue city wonders
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJodhpurCooking Classes - RajasthanCooking Classes - PushkarCooking Classes - UdaipurCategory