6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport/Railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jodhpur
Marwari style dinner
Camel ride (Each Person Per Camel)
Jeep Safari If When You Select This Tour
If Your Hotel In Old City Then Our Pick Up Point Is Our Office
Departure & Return
Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Child and infant are free when paying for minimum of 2 adults
- If Your Hotel In Old City Then Our Pick Up Point Is Our Office
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Safari Half - Day Tour In Jodhpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Safari Half - Day Tour In Jodhpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Safari Half - Day Tour In Jodhpur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Safari Half - Day Tour In Jodhpur?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurNature and Wildlife - UdaipurSafaris - UdaipurCategory