2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the history and heritage of Jodhpur on a 2-hour walking tour led by an informative guide. Stroll through the lanes of Jodhpur, aka the Blue City, where forts, palaces, temples, and havelis have been painted in vivid shades of blue. Meet some local people along the way and hear insightful commentary about the sights from your guide.
- Walk through narrow lanes that are full of history
- Live commentary provided
- Learn how Jodhpur got its ‘Blue City’ name
- Hotel, train, or airport pickup and drop-off possible
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local Tour Guide
Pick up & drop off from your hotel
If Your Hotel in Small Street Then Pick Up Point Is Our Office
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue City Heritage Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue City Heritage Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue City Heritage Private Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue City Heritage Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7960P120
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanCity Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarCity Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurCity Tours - UdaipurHistorical Tours - UdaipurCategory