4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guiding services and entrance fees where already stated.
Departure & Return
Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Outside the Old City, near Jaffa gate on the open plaza
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/3/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility limitations. There are many stairs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Israel Discovered - Renee Halpert Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Centrality of Jerusalem for 3-Monotheistic Religions?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Centrality of Jerusalem for 3-Monotheistic Religions?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Centrality of Jerusalem for 3-Monotheistic Religions?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Centrality of Jerusalem for 3-Monotheistic Religions?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Centrality of Jerusalem for 3-Monotheistic Religions
4 to 5 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemWalking Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - AmmanHalf-day Tours - AmmanCategory
CardoPool of BethesdaGarden of GethsemaneTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Dead SeaMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Armenian QuarterWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Mount of OlivesChapel of the AscensionChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Kidron ValleyCity of David National ParkDominus Flevit ChurchIsrael Museum, JerusalemJerusalem Jewish QuarterHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Al-Aqsa MosqueJerichoUnderground Jerusalem