Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
134 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
367 Tours & Activities
Garden of Gethsemane Tours
89 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Jerusalem’s Old City with the service of a private driver-guide on a full-day tour that helps you create your own perfect itinerary. Visit top sites, from the Mount of Olives to the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Byzantine Cardo, with plenty of time to go beyond the highlights, soaking up the atmosphere of the ancient city center.
- Private tour is fully tailored to you interests
- Enjoy the day at a pace that's right for your group
- Cool off between sightseeing stops in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Door-to-door service: tour begins and ends at your accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels and private address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Jerusalem?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 10
See all 10
Product code: 5209P103
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - SweimahFull-day Tours - SweimahBus Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Church of St. JamesDead SeaAl-Aqsa MosqueRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Israel Museum, JerusalemJerichoMount of Olives CemeteryChapel of the AscensionBethlehemUnderground JerusalemChristian Quarter City of David National ParkTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Jerusalem Jewish QuarterGarden of GethsemaneHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)Armenian Quarter