- Private tour of Jerusalem's most important sites
- See the old city's vibrant neighborhoods
- Learn about each of Jerusalem's main religions
- Visit sites holy to Jews, Christians and Muslims
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexible tour, ideal for families
Departure & Return
Guide will be waiting for you at this cafe with toilets and coffee available before we set off on our tour .If clients prefer to meet at their hotel this will also be an option.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Israel Travel Company Jerusalem Private Tours
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Tour of Jerusalem.