- Full-day Judean Desert tour from Jerusalem
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Combine independent and guided destinations
- Access to a Dead Sea private beach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Please wait in front of the hotel
What To Expect
At Masada, you have time to ascend the plateau by cable car (own expense), and tour the site's ancient palace walls, synagogue, stepped pool, and other excavations. Continue to Ein Gedi, a nature reserve an oasis where you can hike to a desert pool that supports lush vegetation in an otherwise arid landscape.
Drive on to the Dead Sea, where you have access to a private beach (included in the tour), where you can float in the hypersaline water or try out the Dead Sea’s mineral-rich therapeutic mud. Then make the return trip to Jerusalem, where this tour concludes. In some circumstances, the order of sites visited may change in order to optimize the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Itinerary order is subject to change based on conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Masada, Ein Gedi and The Dead Sea from Jerusalem.