- 3-hour gourmet market tour
- Eat lunch at Jerusalem's biggest market
- Learn about local food
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Abraham Hostel Jerusalem Lobby.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This is Jerusalem people-watching at its best, as locals from all walks of life shop for their week’s groceries in Mahane Yehuda’s narrow aisles, choosing from fruits grown around the region, freshly-made tahini, olives, nuts, and sweets.
Learn about the market’s history as you taste your way through the market, making stops at five market stalls. Find out how the market has been reinvigorated by an after-hours, nightlife scene—your guide can share the best places to return after dark to try out the Mahane Yehuda bars—and get an inside look at Jerusalem’s foodie culture. Once you’ve filled up on local treats, finish the tour at Mahane Yehuda Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The food provided will be a variety of different styles and types and due to the dynamic environment of the market, we cannot guarantee that the food meets any dietary or religious requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notify the guide of any food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mahane Yehuda Market Tasting Tour.