- Full-day Jerusalem tour with an expert guide
- Stop at the Mount of Olives to admire views of the walled Old City
- Discover King David’s Tomb and the site of Jesus’ Last Supper on Mt Zion
- Explore Old Jerusalem and see the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Veshem, the commemorative museum to the victims of the Holocaust
- Choose a regular tour or upgrade to a small-group trip for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of the city for first-time visitors, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Alternate route when Yad Vashem is closed: visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist, stop by Mary's spring and continue to the Church of Saint John the Baptist
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed to Yad Vashem
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff