Are you interested in?
Old City of Jerusalem Tours
187 Tours & Activities
193 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
367 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of 3,000-year-old Jerusalem on a full-day tour with a knowledgeable guide. Stand on the Mount of Olives to admire the iconic views of the walled, Old City. Head to Mt Zion to visit the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb, and wander through Old Jerusalem, taking in the Roman Cardo and Armenian and Jewish quarters on route to the Via Dolorosa, Church of Holy Sepulchre and Western Wall (Wailing Wall). Lastly, visit Yad Veshem, where memorials and exhibits pay tribute to the Holocaust’s victims.
- Full-day Jerusalem tour with an expert guide
- Stop at the Mount of Olives to admire views of the walled Old City
- Discover King David’s Tomb and the site of Jesus’ Last Supper on Mt Zion
- Explore Old Jerusalem and see the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Veshem, the commemorative museum to the victims of the Holocaust
- Choose a regular tour or upgrade to a small-group trip for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of the city for first-time visitors, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Alternate route when Yad Vashem is closed: visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist, stop by Mary's spring and continue to the Church of Saint John the Baptist
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed to Yad Vashem
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9547P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Chapel of the AscensionHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Western Wall TunnelsCity of David National ParkAl-Aqsa MosqueOld City of JerusalemBethlehemChristian Quarter Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Jerusalem Jewish QuarterChurch of St. AnneTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Church of St. JamesMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Mount of Olives CemeteryIsrael Museum, JerusalemGarden of Gethsemane