2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visitation of all the sights en route
Entry to Western Wall Tunnels (25 NIS per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlrov Mamilla Mall, Yitshak Kariv St 6, Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Genesis Boutique Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 254618P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemFood Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemMarkets - BethlehemFood Tours - SweimahWalking Tours - SweimahMarkets - SweimahFood Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivMarkets - Tel AvivCategory
Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)Mount of Olives CemeteryZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Church of St. JamesUnderground JerusalemTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Chapel of the AscensionKing David's TombPool of BethesdaBethlehemMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Dead SeaOld City of JerusalemIsrael Museum, JerusalemChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Dominus Flevit ChurchChurch of St. AnneCardoYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)