- 4-hour Jewish quarter tour of Jerusalem, led by a local guide
- Visit a working synagogue, community center and a soup kitchen
- Meet a Haredi family in their own home to learn about their culture
- Step inside a bakery to sample Jewish pastries and bread
- Browse ancient Jewish artifacts inside a local library
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Modest dress code is required for both men and women
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem Haredi Jewish Neighborhood Walking Tour.