- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Guide will be waiting for you at this cafe with toilets and coffee available before we set off on our tour .If clients prefer to meet at their hotel this will also be an option.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Israel Travel Company Jerusalem Private Tours
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem Private Guide Half Day Tour.