Are you interested in?
227 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Jerusalem
15 Tours & Activities
40 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointJaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from nearby areas to the starting point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Middle East Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 111819P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemHalf-day Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - SweimahWalking Tours - SweimahHistorical Tours - SweimahHalf-day Tours - SweimahArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivHalf-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory
Church of St. AnneJerusalem Jewish QuarterDead SeaUnderground JerusalemDominus Flevit ChurchRoom of the Last Supper (Cenacle)JerichoWestern Wall TunnelsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Church of St. JamesMount of Olives CemeteryArmenian QuarterChristian Quarter Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)BethlehemKidron ValleyZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)City of David National ParkHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)