- Day trip to Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Enjoy a break in the journey to visit Yarendit, the sacred baptismal site on the Jordan River
- Stop at Hammat Gader to admire the views across the Jordanian and Syrian borders
- Explore the ancient Golan Heights village of Katzrin on a walking tour
- See the 6th-century synagogue at Katzrin and marvel at the original Hebrew inscriptions on its walls
- Travel to the peak of Mount Bental and look out over Syria’s Quneitra Valley
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour operates with minimum number of participants
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golan Heights Day Trip from Jerusalem.