9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Yanai St 6, Jerusalem, Israel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rami Tours & Fun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 165625P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursShopping ToursDay SpasThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJerusalemDining Experiences - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemClimbing - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemShopping Tours - BethlehemDay Spas - BethlehemThermal Spas & Hot Springs - BethlehemDining Experiences - SweimahNature and Wildlife - SweimahClimbing - SweimahWalking Tours - SweimahShopping Tours - SweimahDay Spas - SweimahThermal Spas & Hot Springs - SweimahDining Experiences - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivClimbing - Tel AvivWalking Tours - Tel AvivShopping Tours - Tel AvivDay Spas - Tel AvivThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Tel AvivCategory
Underground JerusalemChurch of St. AnneChristian Quarter Al-Aqsa MosqueWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)Pool of BethesdaHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)King David's TombChurch of St. JamesTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Mount of OlivesIsrael Museum, JerusalemMount of Olives CemeteryWestern Wall TunnelsOld City of JerusalemBethlehemJerusalem Jewish QuarterKidron ValleyJerichoDominus Flevit Church