5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Israel’s holy, historic sights on a 5-day tour from Jerusalem that includes the Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada. Walk Jerusalem’s Old City neighborhoods and monuments, visit the Mount of Olives and the garden of Gethsemane. Explore the Golan Heights, Masada’s ruined fortresses and Roman buildings and float in the salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea; take in Nazareth’s holiest landmarks then sleep at a Galilee kibbutz. Return to Jerusalem via the historic city of Caesarea, and Acre, a UNESCO-recognized walled city on the shores of the Mediterranean.
- 5-day tour of Israel from Jerusalem, led by an expert local guide
- Take tours of Jerusalem, including the Old City, and the Golan Heights
- Float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth
- Explore the holy city of Nazareth and the ancient fishing village of Capernaum on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Roman ruins at Caesarea, the UNESCO-listed Baha'i Gardens at Haifa and the clifftop fortress at Masada
- Spend three nights in a 3-star Jerusalem hotel and one night in a traditional kibbutz (family-run guesthouse)
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River - for travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Israel Tour from Jerusalem: Dead Sea, Nazareth and Masada
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Church of St. Anne Tours & TicketsMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim) Tours & TicketsHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel) Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Cemetery Tours & TicketsGarden of Gethsemane Tours & TicketsAl-Aqsa Mosque Tours & TicketsTemple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif) Tours & TicketsWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) Tours & TicketsDominus Flevit Church Tours & TicketsMount of Olives Tours & TicketsArmenian Quarter Tours & TicketsPool of Bethesda Tours & TicketsTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb) Tours & TicketsChapel of the Ascension Tours & TicketsCardo Tours & TicketsIsrael Museum, Jerusalem Tours & TicketsChristian Quarter Tours & TicketsChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony) Tours & TicketsKidron Valley Tours & TicketsWestern Wall Tunnels Tours & Tickets