Are you interested in?
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
- 4-day tour of Israel’s most noteworthy Christian and Jewish sacred sites
- Discover the Old City, Mount Zion, Mount of Olives and Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem
- Explore the historic city of Jericho, considered the oldest city in the world
- Visit Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage site believed to mark the birthplace of Jesus Christ
- Hear vivid biblical stories from your guide as you see the real locations first-hand
- Spend three nights in a 3-star hotel in Jerusalem
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem and Jericho
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Christian Tour of Israel from Jerusalem.