Are you interested in?
- 3-day, all-inclusive, guided tour to the hidden, ancient city of Petra
- All meals and entrance fee included
- Sleep and eat in a comfortable, Bedouin camp
- Visit iconic Jordanian sites in Jerash and Wadi Rum
Departure & Return
Departure PointAbraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- No pre-arranged visa is required on this tour for most Western countries (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions, as residents of some countries need to apply in advance. Also ensure that you're eligible for a visa on arrival for re-entering Israel, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- Israeli Citizens; please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- Certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. Please consult with us in advance if you wish to bring such items.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please be aware that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem.