Are you interested in?
- 2-day tour of Petra and Jordan's highlights from Jerusalem with an expert guide
- Enjoy ample time to explore 2,000-year old Petra, one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Witness top Petra sights including the Siq, Treasury (Al-Khazneh), Royal Tombs, theater and more
- Stay overnight in a Bedouin camp and enjoy a typical Bedouin campfire dinner
- Visit the Roman ruins of Jerash and take a driving tour of Amman
- Comfortable round-trip transport and all meals included
- Border fee (including taxes and visa) at your own expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointAbraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This tour includes overnight accommodation at the Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp plus meals. Also included is an informative mobile app packed with insights and details about the locations on this tour, including maps and photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- For most Western countries, no pre-arranged visa is required for this tour (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, residents of some countries need to apply in advance, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions. Also please ensure for your re-entry to Israel that you're eligible for a visa on arrival, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- For Israeli Citizens: Due to restrictions please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please note that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Kindly be aware that certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with us in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Petra and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem.