Are you interested in?
- 2-Day Best of Israel tour
- Enjoy guided tours of Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Western Wall, and enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock
- Take a cable-car ride to Masada to see King Herod's mansion
- Set eyes on the Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran
- Relax with a mud bath and float at the Dead Sea
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea.
- "I would definitely suggest a smaller group so you get the most out of it." See review