2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Indulge the mind, body and spirit on this memorable 2-day adventure through Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea. Visit the Dome of the Rock, an iconic Jerusalem landmark; the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed and the famous Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites. See where Jesus was born and where he was crucified. Experience the incredible view from the top of Masada and bask in the rejuvenating waters of the Dead Sea. Overnight accommodation plus hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- 2-Day Best of Israel tour
- Enjoy guided tours of Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Visit the Garden of Gethsemane and the Western Wall, and enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock
- Take a cable-car ride to Masada to see King Herod's mansion
- Set eyes on the Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran
- Relax with a mud bath and float at the Dead Sea
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Best of Israel Tour: Old Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada and the Dead Sea
3 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanOvernight Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Mount of OlivesArmenian QuarterYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Chapel of the AscensionZion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Church of St. AnneChurch of St. JamesCardoKing David's TombTomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Al-Aqsa MosqueOld City of JerusalemWestern Wall TunnelsMea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)Dead SeaBethlehemWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)