Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Jeju Island in comfort with your guide and hit the sites with ease
- Visit natural landmarks including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach
- All-inclusive tour with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown Jeju accommodation
- Medium-group tour limited to fifteen people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your tour date
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Infant meals are not included
- Minivan(11seaters) or minibus(25seaters) may be provided up to the size of group
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour is not a private tour, you will be having a tour with other customers but no more than 15pax.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Core Travel
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms