8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The picturesque island of Jeju is a UNESCO–listed gem lying off the southern shores of South Korea. On this all-inclusive full day tour, experience the best of Jeju Island in one day with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown hotel included. Hike up Seongsan Sunrise Peak, reach sites of interest including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this medium-group tour—limited to fifteen people.
- Explore Jeju Island in comfort with your guide and hit the sites with ease
- Visit natural landmarks including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach
- All-inclusive tour with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown Jeju accommodation
- Medium-group tour limited to fifteen people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off(Jeju city downtown area only)
Transportation(11-seater Kia Carnival Van or minibus)
Gratuities (recommended, not compulsory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
※ YOU MUST INFORM US YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS, please write it in the special requirement form.
- Pick up location: At your hotel lobby,
- Pick up time: Between 9:00 and 9:30 AM
※ Specific pick up time will be informed before the tour date.
- Pick up point will depend on where you stay. As long as you stay in Jeju city downtown area, we provide a free pick up service. Your hotel lobby area will be pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your tour date
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Infant meals are not included
- Minivan(11seaters) or minibus(25seaters) may be provided up to the size of group
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour is not a private tour, you will be having a tour with other customers but no more than 15pax.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Core Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - East Course?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - East Course?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - East Course?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - East Course?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - East Course
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJejuBus Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - BusanNature and Wildlife - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanBus Tours - NagasakiNature and Wildlife - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory