8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated your hotel(jeju city downtown)
Transport by private regular/jumbo/minivan taxi
Basic English/Chinese speaking driver
Fuel fees / Parking fees
English speaking staff will coordinate this activity.
Personal Expenses / Food and drinks
Driver's Lunch, Addmission fees
Pickup and drop-off outside of downtown Jeju City, need to extra charge 30,000~50,000KRW
Gratuities (recommended, not compulsory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from designated your hotel(Jeju city downtown)
In case of your accommodation outside of Jejusi(from Jeju airport 20 mins more moving distance), 30,000~50,000 KRW surcharge is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is fixed per vehicle
- Per each additional hour 20,000 KRW(Regular taxi)~30,000KRW(Jumbo taxi). Payment direct to the driver.
- In case of closing of Manjanggul Lava Tube (the first Wednesday of every month) Jeju Haenyeo Museum will be alternative tour course
- You can choose your driver type, A little English speaking driver: additional charge USD 20(Per day), Advanced English speaking driver: additional charge USD 50(Per day)
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup and drop-off outside of downtown Jeju City, need to extra charge 30,000~50,000KRW
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeju Travel Lucas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeju Island Private Taxi Tour : 2 Full days?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeju Island Private Taxi Tour : 2 Full days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeju Island Private Taxi Tour : 2 Full days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeju Island Private Taxi Tour : 2 Full days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJejuBus Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - BusanNature and Wildlife - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanFull-day Tours - BusanBus Tours - NagasakiNature and Wildlife - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory