2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation(Van or minibus)
Gratuities (recommended, not compulsory)
Airport pick up service on the first day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- On the first day, there's no pick up service at the airport.
- You need to come to the hotel and check in by yourself.
- On the second day, tour pick up time will be 9:00 and 9:30 AM.
※ Specific pick up time will be informed before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Core Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 51984P6
Compare Similar Experiences
2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJejuSkip-the-Line Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuHiking - JeonjuOvernight Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuAttractions & Museums - JeonjuMuseum Tickets & Passes - JeonjuSkip-the-Line Tours - BusanBus Tours - BusanHiking - BusanOvernight Tours - BusanNature and Wildlife - BusanMulti-day Tours - BusanHistorical Tours - BusanAttractions & Museums - BusanMuseum Tickets & Passes - BusanSkip-the-Line Tours - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiHiking - NagasakiOvernight Tours - NagasakiNature and Wildlife - NagasakiMulti-day Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiAttractions & Museums - NagasakiMuseum Tickets & Passes - NagasakiCategory