- Hiking tour of Maligne Canyon from Jasper
- An active tour designed for outdoor adventurers with a moderate level of fitness
- Follow a downhill route and discover ice caves, frozen waterfalls, and unique rock formations
- Learn about the karst topography of Maligne Valley from a guide
- All equipment and hotel pickup are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • Please contact SunDog Tours at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm booking and pick-up location.
• You will be picked up at the SunDog Tours Office - 414 Connaught Drive unless you contact SunDog Tours directly to provide alternate Hotel-pick up details in advance.
What To Expect
Following a short drive, don warm hiking boots and begin the downhill route into the heart of Maligne Canyon. While your guide provides naturalist commentary, encounter ice caves, rock formations, and frozen waterfalls, and discover the mystery of the disappearing Maligne Valley.
Following your hike, you are transferred back to a central point in Jasper.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please add in your shoe sizes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY SunDog Tour Co
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.