- Motorcycle and sidecar tour with professional driver, from Jasper
- Choose the length and destination of your itinerary for an unforgettable motorcycle tour on a Harley Davidson
- Visit some of the most scenic spots in Jasper, such as Medicine Lake, Maligne Canyon, Maligne Lake and Athabasca Falls
- Soak in hot pools fed by natural thermal water at Miette Hot Springs, set in the remote Fiddle Valley (if option chosen)
- Take a shorter tour if time is tight, seeing the lakes, vista points and scenic mountain roads just outside Jasper
- Feel confident with a professonal driver, provided safety gear and seating choice: behind the driver or in the sidecar
- Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your tour to take photos, switch places on the motorcycle, and stretch your legs
Departure & Return
Departure PointJasper, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta
Traveler pickup is offered
610 patricia street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide in Jasper on Patricia Street at a pre-determined time. If you need a pickup from your hotel or the train station, please refer to the pickup schedule in the Important Info tab. At the meeting point, get outfitted with motorcycle safety gear and get ready for your ride. Each motorcycle can accommodate up to two passengers, with one in the sidecar and another on the back of the bike with the driver.
During the course of your thrilling ride you’ll hear fascinating commentary from your driver about the history of Jasper and the many sights in the area. They’ll also check in periodically to ensure your comfort, and make any requested stops for photos or sightseeing. You’ll visit a variety of incredible sights along the way. Depending on the length of the trip you select, you may visit locations including Jasper Lakes, Athabasca Falls, Maligne Canyon and Medicine Lake, Mount Edith Cavell and Miette Hot Springs. Please see below for a full run-down of tour options.
Please note that any of the various riding options can be customized to suit your specific interests. Check with your guide before starting your trip, and they will do their best to accommodate your request given the time and road conditions on the day of your ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear close-toed shoes and long pants
- Each side motorcycle can carry up to 2 guests, your personal guide/driver will stop for photo opportunities allowing for you to switch positions from the back of the bike to sidecar
- Maximum weight per passenger is 280 lbs
- Maximum of 8 riders per tour
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Handicap accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Way Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Canadian Rockies Tour by Chauffeured Sidecar from Jasper.