- Return transportation from Jasper townsite
- All safety equipment and rafting gear (booties, wet suit, paddle jacket)
- Souvenir photos available for purchase
- Class II rapids, suitable for all levels and ages
Departure & Return
Next to the Jasper Home Building Center (706 Sleepy Hollow Road), and across the railway tracks from the set of traffic lights at Connaught Drive and Hazel Avenue. Look for our blue or yellow school buses with yellow rafts on the trailer. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes
- Bring water and a towel for the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jasper Rafting Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms