- Explore Jamaica's Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls
- Pass through the center of Ocho Rios, the nearby town of Exchange and Jamaica's oldest hydroelectric plant
- Dive, swing on Tarzan ropes, swim, and hike around one of the island's most stunning natural attractions
- Learn about the history and ecology of the area from your local guide
- Round-trip transportation from Ocho Rios hotels is included
Departure & Return
Departs from Ocho Rios area hotels
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dr.fun tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a beautiful place and if you go on a Saturday it is closed to large tours so you practically have the falls and lagoons all to yourself." See review