- Half-day multi-activity adventure tour from Montego Bay
- Horseback ride on the beach and in the Caribbean Sea
- Traditional Jamaican lunch
- Round-trip transportation from Montego Bay accommodations
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide will match you with a well-trained horse, and you'll ride along the beach and into the warm, Caribbean Sea. Ride bareback as your horse swims; no riding experience is necessary.
On foot, take a rugged trail up to Reading Heights for panoramic views over the surrounding landscape. Snap some photos and take it all in before heading to the Great River for a river tubing experience. Float peacefully through the calm parts and get a thrill as you pass over small rapids.
Refuel with a traditional Jamaican lunch at the Jungle Outpost before continuing your adventures with some rappelling and ziplining. With a provided helmet and safety harness, clip in and zoom through the forest canopy, ending up on the Inter-Parish Express, a 1,065-foot (324-meter) traverse cable.
End your tour with drop-off at your Montego Bay accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adultThis tour is not available to pregnant women.
- Minimum drinking age 18.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight: 230 lbs.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff