10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dine under the stars of the Thar Desert while you watch a traditional Rajasthani song and dance performance with this tour out into the desert. You'll head out from Jaisalmer in the afternoon, stopping to explore the ghost town of Kuldhara along the way. You'll then head out to a desert camp where you'll have the option of going on a camel safari before sitting down to a buffet dinner next to a roaring fire while you watch local performances.
- Dine on a buffet dinner of Indian food
- Experience a dance and music performance in the desert
- Round-trip transportation from Jaisalmer is provided in a private vehicle
- Optional camel rides are available
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Driver/ Guide gratuities
Departure & Return
Dhibba Para, Manak Chowk, Old city, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes with a warm layer for the evening
- All meals are vegetarian
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mystic Camel Safari Day Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cultural Show in Great Thar Desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cultural Show in Great Thar Desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cultural Show in Great Thar Desert?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cultural Show in Great Thar Desert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cultural Show in Great Thar Desert
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurBus Tours - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurFull-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarCategory