2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The older part of Jaipur is known as the Pink City for its salmon-hued exteriors, and you'll get to see some of the best of this charming part of town with this private guided tour. Highlights include visits to craft and flower markets, stops for street food tasting, a demo of traditional block printing, and even the opportunity to visit an old haveli, or city mansion.
- Visit the charming old market lanes of the Pink City with a guide
- See a traditional block printing demonstration
- Marvel at the architectural intricacies of a historic haveli, or city mansion
- Stop to taste local snacks along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
J.D.A. Market, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 05 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY aCi Holidays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurWalking Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - AgraCategory
Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Chandra MahalNahargarh FortLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Rusirani VillageSisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarRoyal GaitorJaipur Wax MuseumSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Ram Niwas GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Maota LakeVidyadhar GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)