12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a day in the jungle, with tigers, and still make it back to Jaipur in time for bed with this day trip to Ranthambore National Park. Here you'll go on an afternoon safari, where you may spot everything from wild boars to leopards, not to mention rare Bengal tigers.
- Round-trip transfers from your Jaipur hotel in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Take a safari through the Ranthambore National Park
- A naturalist will be with you to help you spot wildlife
- You may see boars, leopards, and even Bengal Tigers
Saved to wishlist!
Shared safari in Ranthambore national Park
No Meals and Accomodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private Transportation Pickup and Drop Within any Jaipur Location
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ranthambore National Park Day Trip From Jaipur w/ Shared Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipur4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarExtreme - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - Pushkar4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraExtreme - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenRoyal GaitorJaipur Wax MuseumMaota LakeHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Ram Niwas GardenNahargarh FortJal Mahal (Water Palace)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Bapu BazaarVidyadhar GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Chandra MahalSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Rusirani Village