- Private luxury day trip to the Taj Mahal from Jaipur
- An indulgent expereince ideal for first-time visitors
- Take a guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Lunch, entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur included
Departure & Return
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Jaipur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy an about 4-hour journey through India’s diverse countryside and arrive at in Agra ready to take in the sights. Greeting your guide in the lobby, then head to the UNESCO World Heritage site and New7Wonder of the World, the Taj Mahal. Learn about the world-famous tomb that stands testament to the timeless love story of Emperor Shah jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Revitalize with lunch at a local restaurant, then proceed to another UNESCO-listed site, the Agra Fort, built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. Explore the maze of courtyards, mosques, and private chambers with your guide.
Return to your vehicle and relax during the journey back to Jaipur, where you’ll be transferred back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience