- Visit Jaipur's top architectural attractions during this private day trip
- Marvel at the water-cooled swings and mirrored alcoves of the Amber Fort
- Learn about the unique mix of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture at the City Palace
- Take a look at the historic astronomical instruments at the Solar Observatory
- Private guide and vehicle ensure personalized service
- Perfect trip for architecture lovers and those interested in design
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel in Jaipur or From Jaipur Airport .
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
What To Expect
Wander through this elaborate structure with a guide, stopping to admire its mirrored alcoves, water-cooled swings, and multi-hued mosaic designs. Leave the fort and continue to Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of the Winds, which was built in 1799. Take a look at this pink sandstone structure, making sure to note its intricate honeycombed windows and semi-octagonal design.
Continue your Jaipur excursion at the City Palace. Combining a unique mixture of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture styles, the palace is known for its seven gates and fortified walls designed to protect the palace from enemy armies. Leave the Palace and proceed to the Solar Observatory, which houses a unique collection of vintage astronomical instruments.
Finish your trip by heading to the Govind Devji a temple that’s located in between the Chandra Mahal and Badal Mahal in the City Palace complex. Depending on when you visit, you might even get to witness the “Bhogs” or “Aartis” and “Prasad” performed at the site multiple times per day. At the end of your trip you’ll be transferred back to your Jaipur hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Akbran Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing.