2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn more about Indian culture through its food, during this fun, hands-on cooking class in Jaipur. You’ll learn much more about Indian cuisine than you would just by eating it in a restaurant. Learn about local ingredients and techniques, as well as the variety in Indian cuisine. See how ordinary Indians live by taking this lesson in a local home. Eat your delicious creations afterwards, alongside your host in their home.
- Receive personalized service in a private cooking class
- Transfers are included
- Dinner and beverages will be provided
- Just ask if you have any requests for dishes you’d like to make
Saved to wishlist!
Chana Masala or Bhindi Masala
Chapati or Puri
Learn Masala Tea, Upma, Idli, Poha, Aloo Paratha, Vegetable Spring Roll, Vegetable Cutlet ( Any 4 Item's )
Transport for Pick up & Drop off
Cooking class and meals with your cooking Teacher
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips ( Not compulsary ) A good service for driver tip is 200 Rupees )
Any Personal Expense.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will be happy to pick you from the place wherever you stay in Jaipur at 11:30 & 5:30 p.m as per your tour schedule booked.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast Learn - Masala Tea, Upma, Idli, Poha, Aloo Paratha, Vegetable Spring Roll, Vegetable Cutlet ( Any 4 Item's )
- Lunch & Dinner Learn - Daal Fry, Seasonable Vegetables, Khoya Paneer, Chana Masala or Bhindi Masala, Rice Pudding, Chapati or Puri
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY vwitours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class in Jaipur with all Transport & Meals.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJaipurCooking Classes - RajasthanCooking Classes - PushkarCooking Classes - AgraCategory
Jantar MantarMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Jaipur Wax MuseumMaota LakeRusirani VillageVidyadhar GardenNahargarh FortRoyal GaitorBapu BazaarTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Ram Niwas GardenChandra MahalHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Sisodia Rani Palace and Garden