8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Every traveler in India dreams of visiting Rajasthan’s famed “Pink City,” but covering all of Jaipur’s sights takes serious planning. During this in-depth sightseeing tour, hit the city’s top highlights in a single day, from the sandstone palace complex of Amber Fort to the iconic beehive facade of the Hawa Mahal. Hotel transfers included, so you can settle back and enjoy the ride.
- All private hotel transfers are included
- Explore the Pink City with a guide
- Marvel at the world's largest stone astronomical observatory
- See the city's sights in a day, from Amber Fort to Hawa Mahal
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air Conditioned Mid Size Sedan / SUV
All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car.
Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation
Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
Professional Private Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Accommodation / Hotels
Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
Air /Train / Bus Fare
Driver’s and Guide's Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Jaipur (please provide your hotel details)
Jaipur Airport (please provide your flight details)
Jaipur Railway Station (please provide your train details)
Jaipur Bus Station (please provide your bus details)
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Janu Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour of Jaipur with Guide
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Hall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Jaipur Wax MuseumChandra MahalSisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Vidyadhar GardenSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Lakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Ram Niwas GardenMaota LakeRusirani VillageNahargarh FortRoyal Gaitor