10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore the “Pink City” of Jaipur on this all-day guided sightseeing tour. Visit historical monuments and landmarks including the Amber Fort, the Water Palace, Wind Palace, the City Palace, and more. Plus, there will be time to browse and shop for signature items such as precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, and blue pottery.
- Explore some of Jaipur's top sights in just one day
- Great overview of the Pink City—ideal for first-time visitors to Jaipur
- Enjoy time to peruse bustling markets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India Tours Information
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jaipur Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jaipur Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jaipur Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jaipur Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jaipur Day Tour
5 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFull-day Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFull-day Tours - PushkarBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraCategory
Vidyadhar Garden Tours & TicketsNahargarh Fort Tours & TicketsChandra Mahal Tours & TicketsHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal) Tours & TicketsRusirani Village Tours & TicketsRam Niwas Garden Tours & TicketsTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple) Tours & TicketsJantar Mantar Tours & TicketsSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat) Tours & TicketsJaipur Wax Museum Tours & TicketsMaota Lake Tours & TicketsSisodia Rani Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsRoyal Gaitor Tours & TicketsMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace) Tours & TicketsBapu Bazaar Tours & Tickets