- Private full-day tour of Jaipur
- Explore the Amber Fort complex
- Gain insight into Indian royal life at Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), and the City Palace
- Go shopping for Agra's signature handicrafts and other goods
- Includes private guide and private transportation
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in Jaipur
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Relax in your private air-conditioned vehicle as you travel to the outskirts of Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort, built in 1592 and now designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Go inside the fort complex with your guide to visit Jai Mandir Temple and Sheesh Mahal, the hall of mirrors.
Your next destination is Jal Mahal (Water Palace), a Rajput-style palace that appears to float in the middle of Man Sarobar lake. Continue on to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), a 5-story tall pink sandstone palace that is an architectural masterpiece.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant (if option selected), then head into the heart of the old city to take in the City Palace, where the King of Jaipur once lived. Then go shopping for a variety of goods such as gemstones, bangles, silver jewelry, clothing, ceramics, and textiles.
Your tour ends in the evening with return to your hotel, or the airport or train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience