4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Unwind from the hustle and bustle of travel and escape the crowded city for an evening of authentic art and culture. Savor delicious Indian cuisine, and experience the vibrant spirit of Rajasthani at Chokhi Dhani Village. It can take over 2 hours to get to Chokhi Dhani from central Jaipur by bus, so book this excursion to enjoy convenient round trip transportation.
- Experience unique Rajasthani culture at Chokhi Dhani Village
- Enjoy Rajasthani art, craft, dancing, music and more
- Taste regional Indian cuisine
- Save time with round trip transportation from your Jaipur hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private Transportation Pickup and Drop within any Jaipur Location
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jaipur 's Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Tour with Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jaipur 's Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Tour with Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jaipur 's Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Tour with Dinner?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jaipur 's Chokhi Dhani Ethnic Village Tour with Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26911P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurRomantic Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - RajasthanRomantic Tours - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarRomantic Tours - AgraBus Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraCategory
Rusirani VillageRoyal GaitorTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenBapu BazaarVidyadhar GardenHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Chandra MahalJal Mahal (Water Palace)Maota LakeJaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Nahargarh Fort