9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
1 bottled water per person during trip.
English Speaking Naturalist
Round of pick up and drop off.
Private Jipsy for Tiger Safari
Entrances to Tiger Reserve Park
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please note that you have to bring any of your ID proof like passport / Driving License / Voter ID Cards, any of these documents are must while Travelling, otherwise, you may have to face the legal Problem.
- Time for Safari 6:00 am to 10:00 am & 02:30 pm to 06:30 pm (For Summers ) and 06.30 am to 10.30 pm & 1:30 pm to 05.30 pm (For Winters)
- In Monsoon season June to September only 2 days in week will be open (Tuesday and Saturday)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rajasthan Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurBus Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarBus Tours - AgraNature and Wildlife - AgraSafaris - AgraCategory
Chandra MahalRoyal GaitorAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Sisodia Rani Palace and GardenMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Maota LakeHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)Jaipur Wax MuseumRam Niwas GardenRusirani VillageNahargarh FortBapu BazaarVidyadhar GardenTemple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)