11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Toll Tax and Parking Charge
3 Star Accommodation is included in this package
The cultural programs (Folk dances, Camel ride, Jeep Safari and Gala Dinner)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jee Ri Haveli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Heritage Tour of Rajasthan in 11 Days With Mount Abu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Heritage Tour of Rajasthan in 11 Days With Mount Abu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Heritage Tour of Rajasthan in 11 Days With Mount Abu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Heritage Tour of Rajasthan in 11 Days With Mount Abu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaipurFood Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanMarkets - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanFood Tours - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarMarkets - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarFood Tours - AgraBus Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraMarkets - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraCategory
Ram Niwas GardenBapu BazaarMubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)Temple of the Sun God (Galtaji Monkey Temple)Royal GaitorSwargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)Chandra MahalNahargarh FortAlbert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)Jaipur Wax MuseumRusirani VillageSisodia Rani Palace and GardenVidyadhar GardenMaota LakeHall of Mirrors (Sheesh Mahal)