4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Service of an English-speaking guide.
Water bottle per person.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Entrance tickets to visiting sites.
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
86, Palaly Road Thirunelveli, Jaffna 40000, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jaffna City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jaffna City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jaffna City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jaffna City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jaffna City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingJaffnaBus Tours - Northern Sri LankaHistorical Tours - Northern Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Northern Sri LankaBus Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraHalf-day Tours - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory